In my private garden there are six garden rooms are organized around the house, each setting with its own unique theme, color and scent.
- The sunny planting with old roses, clematis and herbs in pink, blue, gray and burgundy shades.
- The mixed borders with bulbs, shrubs, perennials, climbers and grasses from creamy pink to red and burgundy.
- A green oasis under the roof of stemmed rhododendrons.
- A hot border with orange and purple blossom from April to October.
- Woodland with white flowering shrubs, perennials and lilies.
- A gravel planting, on the border between garden and nature.